COVID-19 and Copywriting Today Image Source: Pixabay The global pandemic of COVID-19 has set the world aflame with stress. Dramatic changes come every week as the…
Memes are many things, they make us laugh, induce outrage, and cause us to share them incessantly. As luck would have it, they can also inspire us to buy things.…
How Is Coronavirus COVID-19 Affecting SEO, eCommerce Sales & Online Order Fulfillment 2020
Data Usage At All-Time Highs during COVID-19
The global pandemic of COVID-19 has sent shockwaves around the world. Now it’s more important than ever that businesses tighten up and adapt as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Here’s what you should know to navigate today’s challenging online market.
As a business owner or marketing executive during this uncertain time, you’re probably wondering how COVID-19 is affecting your business, your website, your employees, and those lofty sales projections that were agreed way back in January of this year.
It’s incredible how only a few weeks ago, can seem like many years prior at the current rate of daily policy adjustments to counteract or deal with the CoronaVirus pandemic, otherwise known as COVID-19.
The Effects of COVID-19 on US Businesses Are Widespread; From Digital Advertising to SEO, Video Content, Social Media Marketing and Online e-Commerce Spending for Small to Mid-sized Businesses in 2020:
How the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) has Deeply Affected the United States Business Community:
To say that times are tough would be an understatement. They’re downright unprecedented.
As every day passes, we are witnessing another day of history, and we are indeed in uncharted waters.
Unless you lived through the Spanish Flu, which we doubt you did, the odds are you haven’t seen anything like what’s happening right now in life.
While many are scrambling to sort out their personal & professional lives, small and mid-sized businesses are also being creative in finding ways to stay above water:
Here are a few Federal or Private Sector initiatives that can be of good use to your organization right now, and we are currently diving into the small print with legal to iron out the minor details of documentation on their advertising grant dollars.
- For those US Businesses of any size that are struggling at this moment; Please visit: The United States Small Business Administration regarding funding help for small business during this National Disaster Proclamation, which is found here: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- Facebook Small Business Advertisers Grant Program: https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grant
- Google Advertising Grants for Small Businesses of $800M: https://www.blog.google/inside-google/company-announcements/commitment-support-small-businesses-and-crisis-response-covid-19/
- [COVID-19 SMB GUIDE PDF] corona_virus_smallbiz_loan_final-alchemyleads-SEO-Calabasas <—– [Click here to download complete Small Business Resource Guides for SBA Loans]
- CDC Guidance for Small Businesses: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fspecific-groups%2Fguidance-business-response.html
- Grants and Financial Resources for Non-Profits (501c3): https://www.classy.org/blog/stimulus-package-for-nonprofits/
- HSBC Guidance on PPP Loans: https://www.us.hsbc.com/coronavirus-update/
The loss of Kobe Bryant sent ripples of sorrow around the world. Not only did sports fans lose one of the most talented players, but they also lost an idol.…
Keeping up with technology today has become a Herculean challenge, and yet if a business wishes to succeed they will have to make an effort. Tools like Google Analytics and…